Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It is Examination Fever

It is one month since we arrived in ISB, which means one of the twelve months of our stay at ISB is already over. The time is running really fast and many of us could not believe that they have been here for one month already. It appears that we had arrived here yesterday only.

But that we are here for one month can be realized from the fact that we have our midterm examination on this Friday. The examination fever is getting higher with every passing day. After all this is the first mid term. Just now while I was coming back from the learning resource centre, I saw someone who reminded me of my school days when teacher used to scold us and we used to come back to home dragging our feet. The same old rosy cheeks, turned pale due to fear and punishment. It’s cute that examination still continues to be a terror.

And three of our instructors have finished their portion of the course i.e. the pre-midterm portion of the course. So from Wednesday, we will have three new faculty members taking our classes. Two of them are from Wharton, for Economics and Statistics, while in Marketing we will have a faculty coming from Terry College of Business, University of Georgia.

Right now when most of my friends are busy mugging, I just managed to find a few minutes to keep the blog updated. One more thing is that today I removed the crepe bandage from my knee and have already been scolded by a few friends for doing that. Any way I feel I am more comfortable without that bandage.

I will try to write about midterm or some thing else on the weekend. Right now it’s Examination fever.

No comments: